Smart PV Solution
Huawei's smart PV solution takes power plants as products that can be delivered to customers. Huawei optimizes and innovates during the entire process, from power plant construction to O&M, and integrates the digital information technology, Internet technology, and PV technology, to optimize initial investments, reduce O&M costs, raise the energy yield, and increase ROI. Huawei puts forward the smart PV solution in line with innovated concepts such as simple, full-digital, and automatic global O&M, to finally help plant owners and customers maximize their ROIs.
- Improves system efficiency with multiple MPPTs and multi-core power generation and the "five points and four segments" PR analysis system; IRR up 3%, energy yield up more than 3%.
- Increases data precision and transmission reliability thanks to PLC and smart PV wireless transmission system.
- FusionSolar smart PV management system increases revenue, supports decision-making, ensures safety, and promotes financing.
Safety and Reliable
- IP65 protection, natural cooling, dustproof, waterproof, and anti-salt mist.
- No easily damaged parts (fuses or fans), 25-year maintenance-free (components to system).
A PLC module consists of the station (STA) and central coordinator (CCO), The PLC CCO can connect to SUN2000 inverters that support power line communication (PLC) functions to transmit data over the existing power line, and does not require additional communications cable, which reduces the construction and maintenance costs and improves communication reliability and efficiency.
Huawei CloudEngine, Campus, and SMB Switches combine advanced architecture and design with carrier-grade reliability to provide high-availability, high-performance networking for large-scale data centers, ISPs, and enterprise IT networks of all types and sizes.
- Transmission rate of 115,2 Kbps
- Transmit data over the existing power line
- No need for RS485 cables, reducing engineering costs
- Reduction of the construction and maintenance costs
- Minimize the difficulties of troubleshooting for RS485 cables
- No need of RS 485 SPD
- Simple set up and commissioning